Many are still confused on how to write a really strong social media content that will reap heaps of followers. That is why, instead of contributing and providing helpful content – they are creating unhelpful information over and over again. Some people believe that their web content is good enough to post in their social accounts but in reality, it just won’t work. Knowing the difference of the two is like knowing the purpose of each. Remember that you cannot write a good social media content if you do not know the purpose why you are writing.
The following are the differences between a social media content and a web content:
1. Content for social media as well as, web content both exist because they want to attract more viewers/followers. However, these two differ in approach.
2. Web content usually appears to be informative and technical while social content is interactive and personal.
3. Web content pays more attention in keywords because its purpose is to please search engines. For the web content writers, it is very important to create a content that is SEO-friendly. Social media writers on the other hand create write-ups basically for their readers but also keep in mind high traffic keywords.
4. The nature of web content articles is really promotional. It is like more on selling something. Social media articles like what I have said is more interactive. Writers for this try to build a more intimate relationship with their viewers/followers.
5. When it comes to writing style, social media content are more conversational and with a personal touch.
As you progress in your online business, being more critical with the content that you’re posting in either in your website or social media account should start as early as now. In mastering how to develop a marketing tool to entice your viewers, you’ll definitely go a long way and be successful. Smart internet marketers really know the difference of these two that is why they can produce contents that can really attract more viewers. Master this information and do your research. See you at the TOP!
Haven’t you noticed? Super successful people have a bias for action. When it comes to improving themselves, they spring to action. They act quickly. Do You Want To Create Multiple Income Streams? If you only have one income, you’re living dangerously in the next couple of years.
A job is great, but what if it fails you? You need to create multiple-income streams. It’s the secret of the rich. Our recommendation, Visit smartmarketerstoday.com
As a teen girl, you are likely feeling pressure and stress from every direction. Having good, healthy relationships with friends you can count on makes all the difference. In this guide, psychologist and teen expert Lucie Hemmen offers ten tips to guide you toward creating and maintaining the social life you want. Even better, the real experts that make this guide special are older teen girls who have recently been where you are now—and have plenty to say about it.
As you move through this fun and engaging guide, you will get a sense of who you are as a friend, appreciate authentic qualities you can share with others, and get moving toward expanding the quality and quantity of your social connections. Before you know it, small steps will lead to big changes and you will find yourself more confident, connected, and happy.
Grounded in evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), the ten tips guide you in developing yourself in both simple and significant ways. You will engage in thought-provoking exercises and take fun quizzes spaced between tips to get you thinking more deeply about yourself and others. If you’re ready to get going on your social life, this book will show you the way.
- The Teen Girl s Survival Guide Ten Tips for Making Friends Avoiding Drama and Coping with Social Stress
My Small Help
An excellent not for profit organisation operating in Peru in both Trujillo and the Sacred Valley Close to Cusco.
This particular project with the help of sponsors has managed to give the opportunity of an education to 16 children as well as providing vocational training to their mothers. This photo shows the Kids playing outside their homes following a lesson in art and spelling.
For more information on this excellent charity check the website below:
If you would like to use any of my photos please contact me and ask permission first.
If you want to look at more of my photography you can check my website and social media links below:
By Geraint Rowland Photography on 2012-02-28 23:39:31